Model: Grizzly Cruiser Bike
Respect. Tradition. Pride.
Influenced by military motorcycles from the 1920s and 1930s, The Grizzly tank from WWII, and the men and women who protect our country, STRAE’s Militia is a bike built with pride and the end-user in mind. Set up on our Grizzly frame with 8-speed Shimano Nexus hub gears and dynamic rapid-fire trigger shifters, the Militia is dependable and low-maintenance just like its older brother, The Grizzly tank built in 1943. With a 1930s inspired rear wooden crate, tank green paint, cork grips, and 26” cream cruiser tires, this bike demands respect and embodies tradition. We hope the Militia has captured that vintage military look and feel to make all our troops proud.
- Multiple crank arm lengths.
- Crank set trend is shorter/narrow system
- Several hand pedal options to choose from
- Hand pedal options use standard bicycle pedal threading
- Hand pedal brake/shifter position is stock, frame mount available.
- Custom brake lever positioning
- Add your own custom shifter knob to define your ride even further. (Any standard beer tap will fit)